- The formula with Pro-vitamin B5 creates a waterproof and breathable protective layer that provides the moisture level needed to help the skin to regenerate from within and to stabilise the natural skin barrier function.
- Free from Preservatives and Fragrances
- 93% of users on average feel that the product soothes their tattooed skin*
- Dermatologically tested From Bepanthen, the Global number 1 in Medicated skincare
- Also suitable for aftercare following cosmetic Tattooing
Can Bepanthen Tattoo Ointment cause tattoo colour fading?
Bepanthen® Tattoo Ointment has been dermatologically tested on tattooed skin in a clinical study. The clinical study investigated the efficacy and cosmetic performance of Bepanthen® Tattoo Ointment on the healing of freshly tattooed skin when applied 4-8 times daily over 14 days. All participants showed an uncomplicated healing process of the skin and there were no reported adverse events considered unrelated to the tattooing process. Tattoo colour fading was not reported as an adverse effect to Bepanthen® Tattoo Ointment in the clinical study1.
Same effective formula as Bepanthen® Nappy Rash Ointment.