Bepanthen Scar Treatment is suitable for use in new and old scars.
If your scar is new (less than 1 month old but completely closed) by applying Bepanthen Scar Treatment it will help prevent the formation of a red and raised scar by nourishing the damaged skin and reduce scar redness, itching and appearance.
In older scars that are already red and raised, the innovative massage roller helps break down the excess collagen which has caused the scar to become red and raised, and the silicone gel will help reduce the redness and itching and form a protective barrier to help lock in moisture.
Bepanthen Scar Treatment’s unique triple action for smoother, softer, flatter scars.
When not to use / Precautions
- Do not use on open wounds and mucosa.
- Do not use close to eyes.
- Do not use in case of known allergies to any of the ingredients.
- For external use only.
- If you experience any skin irritations discontinue use and seek medical advice if necessary. In case of accidental administration into the eyes, on open wounds or mucosa, flush with large amounts of water.
- Do not use the massage roller on freshly closed wounds (which have been closed for less than one month) as the newly formed skin is still too fragile and so there is a risk that the wound reopens.
- If the massage roller causes pain or discomfort discontinue use.
- To clean the massage roller you can use a wet or dry soft tissue and wipe it thoroughly. Do not rinse the ball directly under water. Do not detach the massage roller.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.