1 minute to read
Among the various skin problems in adults, irritation is the most common. This happens when the skin comes into prolonged contact with, and reacts adversely to, things like chemicals, fabrics and harsh weather conditions. People who work with their hands, such as cleaners, carpenters and hairdressers, are most commonly affected by skin irritation.
Preventing skin irritation
When skin irritation becomes chronic, it can make everyday life difficult. To help prevent the discomfort and unsightly appearance of skin irritation, there are some simple steps you can take:
- Make sure your hands are covered during cold weather
- Avoid hot baths and showers – use lukewarm water instead
- Wear gloves when handling cleaning chemicals
- Use mild detergents and avoid fabric softeners
- Moisturise the skin regularly
How Bepanthen Antiseptic Cream can help
Bepanthen® Antiseptic Cream is a multi-purpose antiseptic cream that helps to treat damaged and irritated skin due to cuts, abrasions, chafed and cracked skin, insect bites and stings, and sunburn
Bepanthen Antiseptic soothing formula helps to protect damaged skin from infection.